 Off-Topic / Debate / 19086
  Re: The nature of property (was: Idiots, Part Deux)

(...) Why? Why, in particular is is 'wicked' to make the best deal you can for something. We're assuming that the person you're dealing with is competent and you are not being fraudulent, right? Is selling your body off for spare parts (and thus (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The nature of property (was: Idiots, Part Deux)

(...) First, your stance seems to assume that notions like 'competent,' 'fraudulent,' and 'fully informed' are binary in nature and that a person is on one side or another of a clearly demarked line. I don't think that's so. Second, It's still my (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)