 Off-Topic / Debate / 18989
    Re: Future Speech Text of George W. Bush? —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Okay then, we can sweep the "It's all the Left's fault" verbiage aside. Desert Fox was in response to Iraq expelling the UN Inspectors, and the response was far less than the full-scale invasion that Bush is threatening as a unilateral action (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Future Speech Text of George W. Bush? —Scott Arthur
   (...) FACT: Iraq did not expel the UN Inspectors [some of whom were spooks] – they were withdrawn. (...) FACT: Iraq did not expel the UN Inspectors [some of whom were spooks] – they were withdrawn. (...) I doubt there is one, the recent OBL tape (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)