 Off-Topic / Debate / 18942
    Re: The beginning of the end of NATO? —Dave Schuler
   (...) I saw a poll the other day (cited on CNN, but I can't remember the uber-source) that showed that about 45% of Americans believed that the Bush administration would intentionally falsify information to make its case, and something like 58% (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The beginning of the end of NATO? —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I believe *any* politician will do such, but some more than others (Dubya!). war? Seems to me an oxymoron. Justifiable, maybe - I suppose a war (...) Okay, I was being pendantic. But the resolution the UN passed made it look fairly legal (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)