 Off-Topic / Debate / 1892
Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 02:59:21 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Mike Stanley wrote:

???!!  I never said anything about burning, literary or no.  What I said • was that there
are people who would *choose* to not be with God (my definition of Heaven) • because they
*hate* the light and love the darkness.  It is *their* choice, not God's • will.  They
could be with God if they wanted to, but because of their pride, arrogance, • love of
darkness, etc, *THEY* choose not to-- and God, the giver of free will, • honors their
decision.

What about those ignorant of the process of salvation?  Through what
mechanism does a stone age native of Borneo avoid separation from God?

Do you want a Sunday School answer, or one of my long-winded
dissertations?     :-)

-Tom McD.
when replying, "..and now here's your host, Wink Spamcake!"