 Off-Topic / Debate / 18906
  Re: Pure Capitalism and Property Rights (was Re: People are idiots...)

(...) Lots of interesting stuff there. Plenty of examples demonstrating that specific rights can be construed as property rights, but apparently nothing demonstrating it to be the case for all rights (but I could have missed it - there are, after (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Pure Capitalism and Property Rights (was Re: People are idiots...)

(...) Dunno. I haven't found one yet that wasn't. (Meaning either a putative right is a property right, or it isn't a right) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)