 Off-Topic / Debate / 18853
  Re: Leaks (was Re: Here's one of the many things I don't understand...

(...) I think whatever point you may have had in mind was lost in your wording. If you wish to speak of people in the US dieing because of a 200+ year old internal document, you have left the arena of international law and diplomacy. Be that as it (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Leaks (was Re: Here's one of the many things I don't understand...

(...) Let's face facts; the US has an appalling record when it comes to respecting UN resolutions. [I see nothing that makes me think that's about to change.] Because of that, and other issues, a lot of countries [and their populations [even the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)