 Off-Topic / Debate / 18827
    Re: Here's one of the many things I don't understand... —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Ummmmm, do you understand the significance of the smiley face I put behind the statement? What I said was accurate, but I knew it not to be the norm, and thus the smiley face so you'd know not to take it too seriously. But I will stress that (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Here's one of the many things I don't understand... —Scott Arthur
    (...) As your own country's history shows, anti-Semitism, ethnic cleansing, genocide and racial/ethnic/religious intolerance is not a uniquely European experience. Zionism was an established philosophy well before WW2 and some form of Jewish (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)