 Off-Topic / Debate / 18775
  Re: So here's a light question....

(...) Ok, yes I agree some good shows got cancelled. But I have to ask ya'll, I'm trying to remember an old 80s scifi series. It had a guy who could be digitized, like tron. He had a car that looked wire traced and his 'sidekick' was a dot. It was a (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  "The Doctor" [Re: So here's a light question....]

(...) I agree. Dr Who still has so much potential - especially in the mini series type format - rather than the "50 minutes to save the universe" approach shows use these days. BTW: was the fox movie not supposed to be a pilot? Getting us back (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: So here's a light question....

(...) I think that was "Automan" that was mentioned earlier in this thread. Was one of my favorite shows as well... though all I really remember is the hero saying "Cursor..." and the dot would create whatever was needed. :) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)