 Off-Topic / Debate / 18734
    Is this ammunition against Sex Offender Registration? —Frank Filz
   Is this ammunition against sex offender registration? (URL) law enforcement step up to protect this man's rights? I'm not saying that some people may not continue to be dangerous. I'm not saying that this individual will continue to be dangerous. We (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Is this ammunition against Sex Offender Registration? —Scott Arthur
   (...) It's these sort of actions that force these [mainly] guys underground and to coalesce. If society believes that these offenders can return to the community, then I think we should try to rehabilitate them rather than make them social pariahs. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)