 Off-Topic / Debate / 1872
Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 16:22:45 GMT

Being not alone is no excuse. U.S. is still a young nation, but hopefully it
will mature and take the responsible actions to correct the past problems it
has generated. (A young boy with deadly weapon is definetley a dangerous
compination best to avoid).
<snip>
-et

What problems has the U.S. generated? Examples please, not just vague
generalities. What do you suggest we do? Give out more money? Apologize? What
would make you feel better? Name one country that did not do anything wrong in
it's history.  You can't, because no country is perfect, much less governments.
I think you have some big chips on your shoulder that does not reflect reality,
my friend.

<sarcasm>I know a solution, lets make affirmative action for countries, so
everyone feels better. </sarcasm>

Scott S.

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”