 Off-Topic / Debate / 18698
Re: What's the big deal about the Mini TIE?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 07:55:27 GMT

Dunno, but I wouldn't mind building a few.

Has anyone scanned the instructions yet?  The pic I've seen of it doesn't quite give
enough detail to build it.

BTW, the Tie Bomber from the retail Mini SW sets rocks, and I can't wait for the
next batch of Minis to build the Y-Wing from the extra parts ;-)

Nathan Wells wrote:

Just wondering,

I received my Mini TIE today, and for such a small scale it looks fairly good.
But what's so great about it?????  Why would anyone pay thirty bucks for
this???  I'm not a large Star Wars fan (I mean, I don't drool over a poster of
Episode {n}, or complain that the official X-wing set is one stud to short), but
I still don't know why the world is going nuts over a 12 piece set.

Okay, I better stop ranting, sorry about that.

Nathan Wells

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=1850

One Brick to rule them all,
One Brick to find them,