 Off-Topic / Debate / 18635
    Re: stopping topics vs. dealing with troublemakers and nonconstructive participants —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I'm sorry, Dave, but how can there be a clean slate when Scott is dirtying it faster than it can be cleaned? Your current discussion with Scott simply illustrates all of his usual tricks: decrying personal comments while getting in as many as (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: stopping topics vs. dealing with troublemakers and nonconstructive participants —David Koudys
   (...) Hi Bruce, It's those darn Christian ethics of mine--I always have this prevailing hope that people can be redeemed. I'm not the one who do the redeeming, but they can, for themselves, show some sort of movement to bettering their situation and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)