 Off-Topic / Debate / 18625
    Now whereabouts on the axis of evil can we be? —Scott Arthur
   I read this over lunch: "Now whereabouts on the axis of evil can we be? The country's long-reigning leader thinks the president of the US is contemptible, a sentiment heartily reciprocated. The leader's official spokeswoman directly insulted Bush, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Now whereabouts on the axis of evil can we be? —David Koudys
   (...) I love being Canadian. Yep, article pretty much sums up the prevailing winds around here. Though, to be said, looks as if this writer took some of his research from an article in the Toronto Star--I posted a link to it earlier and right now (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Now whereabouts on the axis of evil can we be? —Scott Arthur
     (...) Canada is only such good country due to the large amounts of my countrymen who went out to help build it! ;) There was quite a good show on TV here last week about the Scots-Canadians who returned to fight for Great Britain in WW1. The main (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Now whereabouts on the axis of evil can we be? —Jude Beaudin
   (...) One thing in the article that was wrong was the statement that the majority of the country was not right wing. Don't forget the right wing vote is divided between 3 parties Alliance, PC and BQ which have the majority of the popular vote (but (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Now whereabouts on the axis of evil can we be? —David Koudys
   (...) King Jean until the right finally realize that when they're split, the libs will remain in power until the end of time. The NDP, being the 5th party in a 5 party system, will not cut into the libs majority enuf to count. I don't agree with the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)