 Off-Topic / Debate / 18606
18605  |  18607
Subject:
Compassion in Action
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:58:23 GMT

So here I am, reading CNN at work, and it hits me--the pic of Dubya
'blasting' Lott, has a 'Compassion in Action' marquee behind him (the
marquee may say more but that's what I read)

Dubya is not even close to compassionate and his system of governing thus
far doesn't demonstrate compassion at all--well, maybe a little compassion.

He isn't compassionate towards the environment
He isn't compassionate towards civilians in the Gulf
He isn't compassionate towards Athiests and folks that don't believe in his
Christian views

I'd say he's only compassionate towards big business.

But that's just this mans opinion.

Dave K