 Off-Topic / Debate / 18596
  Re: New Poll

Stirred up a bloody hornet's nest now, eh? As someone who takes things as far from serious as possible, I'm going to point out the obvious. This post was to create a debate, a debate that should take place in off-topic debate. Since it pertains to a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: New Poll

Let's resolve to trim lugnet.general once and for all from this, OK? (...) I dunno about "winning" but I have to give you style points anyway... that's an awesomely tail-swallowing argument. Kerry said it best, we've probably been trolled. If so, I (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)