 Off-Topic / Debate / 18585
  Re: New Poll

(...) I think most of us like (most of) the rest of us and we have a strong common shared bond and many of us have met face to face. Those all really help. That and most of us (like Dave Eaton said) are in this for many reasons including the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Poll

(...) My command of the english language has deteriorated since I left post-secondary education behind. I used to be able to throw around 'convivality' and other such sesquepedilian words and actually sound intelligent. Nowadays, it takes me forever (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)