 Off-Topic / Debate / 18534
Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 13:00:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Brendan Powell Smith writes:

Maybe Hitler was a super-intelligent man whose intellect so far outshined
ours that we could not see that his plans for the world were actually
perfectly good in his the grand scheme of things, and killing 6 million Jews
was, if you knew all that Hitler did, somehow a good thing.

Bzzt!!!!! (1)  Darn. You were winning, too. It's a darn shame.

Well, at least the thread is over, anyway.

1 - half in jest, we subscribe to Godwin's law here:
http://info.astrian.net/jargon/terms/g/Godwin_s_Law.html (2) ... or at least
we say we do because it's fun...
2 - not the only Jargon Dictionary ref, in fact not the definitive one, just
the first one that Google found for me.

Yep, I'm with Larry here--using the H-word is like dropping the H-bomb--End
Of Discussion...

Move along, move along... nothing to see here... it's over ;)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled debate.

So how do people pronounce schedule--

Like skedual

or like sheduul? (a la Jean Luc Picard, for those that understand that
reference)

Dave K.