 Off-Topic / Debate / 18490
Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 00:57:06 GMT

  I can answer much of this, including your examples, (though you may call
it my opinion), but I wanted to ask before I interrupt someone else's debate.
  It may be of interest that like many christians I stand by the *whole* old
testemant and of course the new. I believe the old testemant is
understandable and does not show God as something he isn't in the new. The
only difference is the different covenants operating. You must have come
across this in the Bible. (I haven't seen your site in depth as the first
story I read was this one. I always assumed you were at least slightly for
the bible and God but never looked closely, thankfully from my perspective).
  Anyway let me know...

      God Bless, (yes I believe in God, his son Jesus who died for my sins,
and the holy spirit.)

             Nathan Todd

-Rev. Smith