 Off-Topic / Debate / 18467
Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 21:00:59 GMT

<snip>

And, knowing you, you probably rather have this wild story rather than some
irrefutable, proof text.  And even if we did have that, wouldn't that
necessitate a forgone response?  Where is the choice when faced with certainty?
God has decided to make life interesting-- bully I say!  The whole thing is
amazing, and I believe that it is only the beginning 0:^D

-John

John said many things in this very post that basically fit my idea as to
what being a Christian is all about, and how I try to approach my Christian
life.  Nicely done, John!

Dave K.

As an ammendment, this line of posts show what good discussion can occur if
the inane drudgery of mocking and name-calling don't 'rear their ugly heads'.

Good discussion John and RBPS!