 Off-Topic / Debate / 18396
    Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea —David Koudys
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> (...) And I believe that naive people need to be guided and not laughed at. Who here would point and snicker at someone who 'just got off the boat' into a strange land where the rules and (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Fair enough, you're right. It DID make me snicker though, I just couldn't help it. You should have seen what I didn't post... :-) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea —David Koudys
     (...) ;) See, b/w friends you can tell me I'm an idiot and snicker at the dumb things I do--good friends laugh at one another when we do stupid things :) As long as we know that there's a helping hand behind the laugh--friends know that :) Dave K (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea —David Eaton
   (...) Once, a long time ago, when my little sister was about 3 years old, she exclaimed "Ow! My feelings!". We found it hilarious. Still do. Should we not? I think the point is not to belittle those who are naive, while still being able to find (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea —David Koudys
   (...) And b/w friends and family that's fully understood and there's no issues at all! My friends and myself have a huge 'banter' thing going on--any small slip or gaffe in conversation generates lots of ridicule. But that's amongst friends--to have (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)