 Off-Topic / Debate / 18391
  Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea

(...) Well, if it makes Scott feel any better, I failed to see the joke a year ago: (URL) in my defense I seem to recall that the stories illustrated in LEGO up to that time were less satirical than they later became. That's not to say that the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea

(...) I also 'stuck my foot in it'--I was so impressed that a 'Reverend' played with LEGO and was doing the Bible with LEGO bricks. I went and told some of my friends. Then I realized, probably due to a BPS posting at the time, that he wasn't a (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)