 Off-Topic / Debate / 1838
  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) Hey, I'm still typing one handed, give me a break (sorry, the right arm is broke and ya can;t break it again - actually not broke, just unusable due to a pinched nerve) (...) Not wanting to go into the Libertarian debate of "earning your (...) (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) Ouch. I feel your pain. (the one good thing That Man did for this country is put that phrase into circulation) I'll give you a break. Or is that I WON'T give you a(nother) break. Whichever. (...) Because...? (...) Not me. If you think I'm (...) (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) That's not sufficient. For your point to be valid, people would not only have to give more, but would have to give at least as much more as charities get from taxes. Incidently one of the arguments in the UK (and I don't see why it shouldn't (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)