 Off-Topic / Debate / 18370
    Re: Not embarassed to be a Canadian anymore... —John Neal
   (...) Well, not to sound insensitive, but if OBL attacked Canada, I would care a lot less than I do now. Part of that may be human nature. Millions of people die every day, but I'd care a whole lot more if one of them was in *my* family. >Show me (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Not embarassed to be a Canadian anymore... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Bull. I don't trust John Ashcroft to protect anyone's rights. Nor did I trust Janet Reno either. Did you even look at the "Habeas Corpus" post I posted? "sounds convenient" indeed. (...) I don't trust that the president isn't so wacked. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)