 Off-Topic / Debate / 18340
    Re: Not embarassed to be a Canadian anymore... —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) He'd take public transportation, without a doubt. The Apostles would shift for themselves (was that an unintentional anti-automatic transmission joke?). I suppose the more interesting question is what would Satan drive? -->Bruce<-- Who drives (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        WWJD Was Re: Not embarrassed to be a Canadian anymore... —Maggie Cambron
   (...) I'd also go with the VW bus. I think it has to do with the stereotypical image of Jesus left over from Sunday school mixed up with childhood memories of hippies-- it's easy to imagine Jesus driving up Highway 1 giving rides to hitchhiking (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: WWJD - Or: Chariots of the Gods —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Just like a rebellious child: his dad had a Plymouth (God drove Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden, "in a Fury!" - thank you, Scott Ostler). Yeah, if Jesus had to actually drive himself (SoCAl) it would be a VW MicroBus. (...) I thought the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: WWJD - Or: Chariots of the Gods —John Neal
   (...) I don't know-- Jesus was too much on the straight and narrow to drive a fried-out Combi. I'd see him more at the helm of the Patridge Family bus, and if he were driving in road-rage-ravaged LA, the sign on the back of the bus would say, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)