 Off-Topic / Debate / 18316
Re: The Sniper Case
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 04:27:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:
Here's an article which does a good job of raising some of the issues
I'm concerned with:

http://www.cnn.com/2002/LAW/11/21/findlaw.analysis.cassel.malvo/index.html

But, but, but... It's WAY more important that we lynch these miscreants
right away, than that we use the rule of law. The public demands it. Why,
even John Ashcroft demands it. And we know he's as just, and as smart, and
as capable as they come.

He's such a keen legal mind, he understood immediately why the statues in
DoJ that had been there for years needed to be covered up.

So lynch them now. Don't let niceties like the rule of law stand in the way!

Right?

Be careful how you answer, you may be monitored.