 Off-Topic / Debate / 18279
    Re: Buses & Beggers [Re: Vote against/for...] —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Why not? Why are millions well (...) You choose to dodge my question, so I'll ignore yours for the moment. Are you claiming that blacks haven't been put into a difficult position in the first place due to factors mentioned above? You may ask (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Buses & Beggers [Re: Vote against/for...] —John Neal
   (...) Not at all. Blacks *did* have serious civil rights issues. Most of the country has been able to get beyond simple racism. Today many blacks face many social and economic problems (as does everyone else!)-- but to continually blame racism is (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)