 Off-Topic / Debate / 18279
  Re: Buses & Beggers [Re: Vote against/for...]

(...) Why not? Why are millions well (...) You choose to dodge my question, so I'll ignore yours for the moment. Are you claiming that blacks haven't been put into a difficult position in the first place due to factors mentioned above? You may ask (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Buses & Beggers [Re: Vote against/for...]

(...) Not at all. Blacks *did* have serious civil rights issues. Most of the country has been able to get beyond simple racism. Today many blacks face many social and economic problems (as does everyone else!)-- but to continually blame racism is (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)