 Off-Topic / Debate / 18258
18257  |  18259
Subject:
"Slam! Down goes Fraser!" [?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:32:53 GMT

Personally, I feel obliged to help those in need. Personally, I feel proud that
the UK is taking international aid seriously. The wealth of western nations is
built on exploitation of the developing world and the destruction of the global
environmemt.

Slam!  Down goes Fraser!

You'll have to explain this colloquialism to me.

Scott A