 Off-Topic / Debate / 18223
Re: Vote against/for...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:00:44 GMT

You literary

c /literary/literally/

make me laugh out loud.  Scott, why do you suppose Cubans risk
their lives almost daily to try and land on US shores?  To escape
world class healthcare and education??

That's my guess... (if world class == "average" or even "median")

You think Cuba is doing well, eh?  Let's wait until Castro
finally kicks the bucket and Cuba opens up to world markets.
Let's see how she will do with a little dose of free market
economy.  We have been poised to offer assistance for decades...

Apparently we're offering some as we speak.

http://www.inothernews.net/archive/strip010.asp

(to see all of them so far: http://www.inothernews.net/ and go through the
calendar to choose them...)

I know, I know, it's only marginally related but I thought it was funny. So
sue me.