 Off-Topic / Debate / 18163
  Re: A word to the international community... (Re: Vote against/for...)

(...) (You don't have to fly me to Spain to get me to opine that I'm not particularly fond of him either, but if you wanted to, I'd go!) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A word to the international community... (Re: Vote against/for...)

(...) Click further and you read: ?It makes me feel ashamed to come from the United States ? it is humiliating.? ? JESSICA LANGE Whatever. -John (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A word to the international community... (Re: Vote against/for...)

(...) I read the whole article, and so did Larry. Did you? Nowhere in it did Ms. Lang say that she hates America. This is not a trivial point, since it highlights your willingness to misread a text for your own purposes. I love the United States for (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)