 Off-Topic / Debate / 18147
Re: A word to the international community... (Re: Vote against/for...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 14:05:38 GMT

No real arguments here, Scott -- just the reminder that your buddy, Blair
seems to enjoy kissing Bush's behind.  Of course, I am not saying that you
agree with that; just pointing out the obvious deficiencies of your own
"leaders" over there.

-- Hop-Frog