 Off-Topic / Debate / 18099
18098  |  18100
Subject:
The Death of Paul Wellstone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:07:39 GMT

Although I disagreed with virtually everything this man stood for, I am
saddened and shocked upon learning of his untimely and tragic death.  My
thoughts and prayers go out to his surviving daughters and family.

It seems his promise that he wouldn't seek another term serving Minnesota in
the  Senate (which he was ignoring) has proven eerily prophetic.

-John