 Off-Topic / Debate / 18081
18080  |  18082
Subject:
debate fodder from an unusual source...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 22:44:25 GMT

This article makes the case against airline bailouts and airlines in general...

http://www.fool.com/news/foth/2002/foth021010.htm

I found the Warren Buffett quote particularly hilarious (his frustration
with airlines and their service was part of why he was instrumentel in
founding the pioneer fractional jet ownership company)... not that I would
ever advocate initiating the use of force, mind you, but it was funny anyway.