 Off-Topic / Debate / 18077
  Re: Former Iraqi General

(...) Well as my original post was *meant* to convey, (of which the line was snipped,) was that what I assume is that most people who support gun control, actually believe it is for the overall good. I doubt most gun control advocates even think of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Former Iraqi General

(...) Or are they one of the puppet-masters? (...) You'll know when there are no other options available. Seriously tough, if you look at the Declaration of Independence, ( (URL) ) you can see some startling similarities between the state that they (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)