 Off-Topic / Debate / 1805
Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:17:38 GMT

Simon Robinson <simon@simonrobinson.com> wrote in message
news:FH13En.Mnt@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:

(snip)

America is the country where politicians are most keen to go on about how
evil it is for Governments to borrow money and leave debts for future
generations. How come you've got such different standards when it
comes to environmental debts?

We don't.  Our federal govenment has tons of debt.  Any news to the contrary
is just smoke and mirrors.

Adam