 Off-Topic / Debate / 1797
  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

(...) They resent the fact that we saved their bacon, twice, for free. (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

Amen, Larry. :) Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

(...) Not the Germans. We didn't save their bacon. And now that I'm thinking about it, Germans are never the ones complaining about the US...How does that work? US GIs in WWII report that after liberating towns in Italy and France that were badly (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)