 Off-Topic / Debate / 17935
    Re: Idealism vs Realism? —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) I am refering to the majority of Americans. I get the impression that they are comfortable so they do not care. (...) Well I was thinking: privileges = lavish consumer goods and services, false sense of security, etc. principles = civil (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Idealism vs Realism? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) No truer words were ever written. The North American Game Preserve -- replete with X-Box, 17" flatscreens, downloaded porn, the boat in the drive, the BMW-Mercedes-whathaveyou parked behind it, a room full of lego... ...hey, that could be my (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)