 Off-Topic / Debate / 17838
    A bounty on spammers —Larry Pieniazek
   (URL) like this idea (without having analysed it very closely, it may have holes). (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: A bounty on spammers —Frank Filz
   (...) I didn't read all the way through. Does it say how it's going to handle off shore SPAM? Most of the SPAM I receive fits into one of three categories: - e-mail from services I've signed up for (i.e. not really SPAM) - off shore - notifications (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)