 Off-Topic / Debate / 1782
Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:16:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom McDonald writes:
<snip>
I'm talking about knowing how something will react before it happens. For two
examples, it's like saying you know Lego can stand temps up to 104 degrees F
without ever having testing it if you had sufficient knowledge of the plastic.
I can see why you would say that, but I'm talking about future knowledge
exclusively at this point, not with altering destinies.

Oops! I misspoke. Not two examples, just one. Doh!

-Tom McD.
when replying, your SpamcakeCard has been pre-approved!