 Off-Topic / Debate / 17748
Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:45:28 GMT

Didn't we dispose of this red herring already? Really, it's rather tiresome
going round and round and round with you, you're displaying the Scott Arthur
nature here a bit... and it doesn't score you any points with the regulars,
you may want to stop.

As you know, I only ask the same question more than once when someone is
avoiding answering it. After all, if the question has been answered, what is
the point in asking it again?

Scott A