 Off-Topic / Debate / 17720
  Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights?

(...) Oops! Disregard most of that--I looked at the wrong test. The correct one on that site is apparently: (URL) However, aside from the precise questions, the methodology seems equally suspect. The user is asked for a series of bafflingly simple (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights?

(...) Thanks for the link! I skimmed thru it now, and I'll give it a more throrough read tonite after work. I concur you shouldn't make any life-changing decisions on the basis of these types of tests. I liked them because, well, I was Extrovert, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights?

(...) Yup. I have taken the MBTI (as well as others) on multiple occasions, and I don't think I've ever gotten the same result twice. Extrovert vs Introvert is a particularly bad one for me - I exhibit characteristics of both, and different people (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)