 Off-Topic / Debate / 17652
  American soldiers in Canada...

I don't have a source available; I was wondering if anyone else has heard/read about American military forces joining with Canadian to "protect" the Northern coasts against terrorist infiltration. The idea worrys me. I've actually considered getting (...) (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  weasels are eating my flesh...

(...) With the technology (similar to that of) Carnivore, it could have happened already, web crawling spiders may well have already taken down the names of everyone who ever posted to this newsgroup as potential subversives. How's that for a cheery (...) (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: weasels are eating my flesh...

I forgot about Carnivore! (see how quickly important stuff is forgotten when you're so busy trying to live your life?) Didn't they change the name to Magic Lantern? Or something like that? To tone down the voracious sounding "Carnivore"? (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)