 Off-Topic / Debate / 1757
  Re: How to decide what art is worth (was Re: Extropianism

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:slrn7rvvio.5kv....UTK.EDU... (...) So now it's not just money, it's ego? Is that better? Jesse (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: How to decide what art is worth (was Re: Extropianism

Who cares what motivation was behind George Lucas movie making attempts? I like them, I found them entertaining, and if he profits from that, good for him. I am just glad that he made TLG make real sets again! Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: How to decide what art is worth (was Re: Extropianism

(...) Dunno. I'd be personally happier if Lucas would be a nice greedy person and take my $100 or so for the first 4 SW movies right now instead of in 2005 (or whenever it is). I'd rather him be motivated by money in this than by his need to control (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)