 Off-Topic / Debate / 17519
Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:50:44 GMT

So you are part of a well regulated militia are you?

I am. I'm able bodied, male, a citizen and have had training on how to use
my gun. That's what well regulated militia meant when those words were chosen.

PS I don't think able bodied or male are still legitimate requirements,
although they may have made sense back then.