 Off-Topic / Debate / 17518
    Overview of Changes to Legal Rights —Larry Pieniazek
   (URL) particularly heartening. (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Overview of Changes to Legal Rights —Mike Petrucelli
     (...) I am curious as to how far along that bill is. I would find it very hard to believe that Congress would pass that. Even if they did, I would find it extremely hard to believe that the Supreme Court would NOT rule it unconstitutional. Blatant (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: Overview of Changes to Legal Rights —Kyle Henneberque
     (...) Actually, as soon as it gets passed, the Supreme Court couldn't rule it unconstitutional. They can't do that until it is an issue in a case they hear. We would have to wait for somebody to be arrested via a law enacted by that bill. Then they (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Overview of Changes to Legal Rights —William R. Ward
   (...) For those of you who, like me, had trouble copying and pasting this link: (URL) William R Ward bill@wards.net (URL) Verbing weirds language. --Calvin (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)