 Off-Topic / Debate / 17510
  Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!

(...) That's almost as silly as saying strip clubs can't be within 1000 feet of each other or of other stores or businesses of any kind... oh wait, that's a fairly common law in the US. (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!

(...) Who said this earlier in another debate--and it's something I still smile when I think about it... 'If masturbation be allowed, then it be allowed in the marketplace..." I was being very sarcastic about thw whole separation of church and (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)