 Off-Topic / Debate / 17441
  Re: Do you qualify? Was Re: Globalization, H1-B Visas, other geeky stuff...

(...) I dunno either. My Miata gets over 30mpg. As far as space utilization efficiency goes unlike most 5-7 passenger SUVs, my car is always guaranteed to be at least half full. ;-) Of course it could be debated that a Miata isn't a real sports (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Do you qualify? Was Re: Globalization, H1-B Visas, other geeky stuff...

(...) Miatas are roadsters, not sports cars. Roadsters are fine. It's sports cars I'm talking about. Especially ones like Tom Stangl has ;-) --Bill. P.S.: Speaking of roadsters, anyone want to buy my father's 1965 MGB? He passed away last fall and (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Do you qualify? Was Re: Globalization, H1-B Visas, other geeky stuff...

(...) Road & Track, Car & Driver, Motor Trend, etc. all refer to the Miata as a sports car, so forgive me if I value their opinion over yours. :-) But then, I consider my 1953 MGTD that I used to own a sports car... Bruce (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)