 Off-Topic / Debate / 17407
17406  |  17408
Subject:
Operation TIPS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 18:12:31 GMT

I am not a big fan of the Village Voice... or of Dick Armey either for that
matter. But one has to secure allies where one can, I guess. This may be old
news at this point but I did want to highlight it.

http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/08.07A.hentoff.spy.htm (the link is a
reprint of a Hentoff piece in the Village Voice).

Ashcroft scares me. Really. Civil Liberty is just an inconvenience to him,
apparently.