 Off-Topic / Debate / 17327
Re: Supertramp (was: Be careful ....)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 02:16:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford writes:

"Once there was a way, to get back home...."

"Take the long way home..." (my favourite song from my favourite group...)

I kinda like "Fool's overture" and "Babaji" (can you guess my fave album?)

It's only Logical what Song my favorite would have to be....

Maggie C.

I was 9 when I bought 'Crime of the Century' -- LP!!  (Still have it--I
actually have 2 milk crates full of records and don't own a record player)

[snip]

'Call the man a fool,
Stripped him of his pride.
Everyone was laughing
Up until the day he died...'

(there you go, ROSCO :) )

hehe! And I like how they manage to sneak in a bit of Churchill's speech too 8?)

But I gotta say, I rank Fleetwood Mac (various incarnations) above
Supertramp - there's just more of their songs that I like! (And I got to see
MF + JMcV in Tassie when I lived there, doin a blues show with a bunch of
local players!)

ROSCO