 Off-Topic / Debate / 17297
Re: Science & religion are not the only options
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:42:05 GMT

Actually, my 'little' understanding of the druidic, I'm kinda intrigued.
Anybody have links and/or a good resource about being a druid?

Sorry, all I know about druids comes from Spinal Tap's epic "Stonehenge"(from
the infamous "Black" album), which Nigel describes as "an anthem to my Druidic
ancestors."

Who were they and what were they doing?

-John